Red Monk Studio is looking for 3D ANIMATORS of all levels to join our team on a new series!
For a project starting in March 2024, Red Monk Studio is looking for 3Danimators who can work in a Maya environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work from the storyboard/animatic and layouts to create high level animation
- Ensure that the animation respects the style and artistic vision indicated by the animation director and animation supervisor
- Respect the production deadline and quotas communicated by the production
- Execute the correctons requested by the Animation Director in a spirit of analysis
- Organize her/his work and prepare the presentation elements for the daily validations
WHAT WE NEED
- At least 1 years experience on Maya in a similar position
- Previous experience in the production of 3D animated series or feature films
- The ability to analyze organic movement, weight and fluidity
- Excellent knowledge of traditional animation techniques and principles of character movement
- Knowledge of cut-out animation production pipelines and technical constraints
- Knowledge of character rigging
- The ability to anticipate, communicate and troubleshoot technical issues with Production
- Provide solutions to creative briefs through existing tools & processes
- Willing to learn, and contribute to the success of the team and project with the ability to listen and be open to all feedback given
Start: April 2024
Thank you for applying at Red Monk Studio.
Fields marked with * are required