Red Monk Studio is looking for an ASSISTANT CG SUPERVISOR to join the production team of SPIRIT RANGERS!
SPIRIT RANGERS is a Netflix premium series inspired by Native American culture. Produced by Chris Nee (Doc McStuffins, Vampirina, Ridley Jones and Ada Twist), and created by Chumash tribal citizen, Karissa Valencia. Spirit Rangers is a fantasy-adventure series that follows Native American sibling who have a secret – they’re “Spirit Rangers”! Spirit Rangers can transform into their own animal spirit to help protect the National Park they call home. Each episode relies on Native American legends.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
– Analysis of scripts, boards and animatics, designs
– Creation of documents for each episode concerning technical or artistic difficulties
– Creation of Cg Sheets from the documents approved by the design department
– Centralization of technical information for supervisors / Leads / artists
– Centralization of discussions / tool requests from supervisors to CG Sup
– Feedback of manufacturing difficulties to the Senior CG after analysis of scripts / boards / animatics / designs
– Centralization of production information and update of the wiki
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Advanced knowledge of Maya, Nuke, Painter, Vray, Houdini
- Additional soft appreciated : Arnold, Redshift
- Comfortable when working in an English speaking environment
- Experience in at least one CG series production
Starting from July in Milan
Duration: 16 months
Thank you for applying at Red Monk Studio.
Fields marked with * are required