3D ENVIRONMENT MODELLER LEAD
Red Monk Studio is looking for a 3D ENVIRONMENT MODELLING LEAD to join our team for an international unannounced project!!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Reporting to the CG Supervisor, the Environment Modelling LEAD will:
- Participates in the making of 3D sets for the colourful daily-life sets of the series
- Supervises and supports a team of modelling artists on a per sequence and per shot basis for all episodes of the series
- Ensures the technical conformity of the work files within the constraints given by the studio and by the project
- Ensures the artistic quality in collaboration with the CG SUP and Art Director
- Participates in the recruitment of the team and the retention of talent
- Collaborates with the CG Sup and the project’s pipeline TD to integrate his/her work into the production process and improve the tools.
- Is responsible for the deliverables of his/her department within the constraints of quality and deadlines/quotas set by his/her supervisor
- Estimates, assigns, supervises, and verifies the work of his/her team before sending it to the customer for validation
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Proficiency in Maya
- Good interpersonal skills: proactive, communicative
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Leadership skills and strong will to grow the people in your team
- Proven experience I working as a 3D modeller for a premium series
- Ability to work in an English-speaking environment
- Basic knowledge of Vray/Arnold is a plus
- Familiarity with Autodesk Shotgrid is an asset
Starting from mid April
Thank you for applying at Red Monk Studio.
Fields marked with * are required